My life and adventures, travels, thoughts and random (or not so random) celebrity encounters. And music.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Drum Roll Please

Happy Valentine's Day (yesterday)! In honor of the occasion, here are some of my favorite Rock n Roll love songs. (None of that Celine Dion crap here.)

All the Kings Horses - Robert Plant
Dance Me To The End of Love - Leonard Cohen
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
Here Comes My Girl - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
She's A Rainbow - Rolling Stones
For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
In My Life - The Beatles
and the number one best Rock n Roll love song is.............
(of course) In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw absolutely no Rod on your list!! What is up with that??? :)

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home