My life and adventures, travels, thoughts and random (or not so random) celebrity encounters. And music.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy, Merry etc., and Happy

Well, well, time flies.

So I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas - or Happy Hannukah, or Happy Ramadan, or a nice Monday the 25th - and a Happy New Year.

All of the above were great for me. My sister came to visit for Thanksgiving because I had no vacation time to spare and would otherwise have been alone. I showed her around some of my favorite areas (Cap Hill, Ballard, Fremont), shopped, and of course had sushi and other seafood.

Christmas week was a blast. My office was closed (YAY!!), so I went back to Texas to visit Mom & Stepdad in the Houston area, and friends and family in Dallas. I ate at no less than 5 Mexican restaurants while there. (Can't find good Tex-Mex in Seattle, I don't care what anybody says. Likewise, I will never order salmon again unless I'm in the PNW.) I'll post pics soon. It was so good to see everyone. By the time New Year's Eve rolled around, I was pretty well partied out, so I enjoyed a quiet evening at M & S's house (they were out at a friend's).

Now back to reality. Bah humbug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you. Happy Everything to you as well Amy!

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you could drop by! Looking forward to your photos.

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home