My life and adventures, travels, thoughts and random (or not so random) celebrity encounters. And music.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Holidaze

Did I mention my holiday vacation in Texas? I had SUCH a blast! It was so great to see family and friends again.

This was taken at Javier's in Dallas. That's me (far left) with my cousin's hubby Trevor, cousin Kelly, sister Laura, and aunt Kathy. This was a reunion that should in all probability not have happened, and we are all so very thankful that it did. Similarly, if my Dad had been there, it would have been complete. So thankful, and SO F***ING GLAD that 2006 is behind us!






Here's my cupcake Laci and me at the Kettle Art gallery in Deep Ellum (Dallas), owned by my dear friend Frank.













This is Frank & me
(me and my 'self shots' again!).
He's my brother.
Love him and his family.



(below) This is Frank's son Frankie, aka "Frankie 45" playing at Club Dada. They were GREAT! Loved the lo-fi sound. I've known this guy since he was little kid. Sheesh.

















(below) Broose & Michael.
Broose is my other brother.
Michael is the sweetest sweetheart.
















Me with Mike Schwedler.
Hey, Mike, keep meaning to ask,
can I score another
copy of "Hitchhike"?
Seems I lost mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home