My life and adventures, travels, thoughts and random (or not so random) celebrity encounters. And music.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scary

"Free Speech Zones"

Silly me, I thought this whole country was a free speech zone. Something about the First Amendment to the Constitution - you remember that one?

Bush has repeatedly demonstrated what one must assume is either a lack of familiarity with or a total indifference to the very American and sacred right to free speech. Maybe, as with the Geneva Conventions, he considers that one 'quaint' too. Never mind that he swore to uphold the Constitution when he became President. (Maybe he's reconsidering his title or something.)

Think I'm being a histrionic leftie, making things up to smear the Administration? Think again. And let me tell ya, the truth of what's been perpetrated against Americans and the Constitution is far scarier than any stories I could ever invent.

At least now, finally, people are starting to fight back. You can too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home