My life and adventures, travels, thoughts and random (or not so random) celebrity encounters. And music.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Baa-aa-ck

Wow, that took a while.

So here I am in Seattle! It took for-EVER (or so it seemed) to get online at home and finally have the time to surf the 'net for fun stuff, begin catching up on emails, send photos from my last days in Santa Fe, etc.

And much to my chagrin do I find one of my sistas STILL has not updated any of her three blogs!!! Oy. Well, at least now I also have hers and my other sista's myspace domains, where I stumbled upon the following little tidbit about me.


Your Personality Profile
You are pure, moral, and adaptable.You tend to blend into your surroundings.Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.
You believe that you live a virtuous life...And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

The World's Shortest Personality Test
The deal is, you click on the one photo that speaks to you most at that moment, and the above was my choice. Followed closely by this one:
Your Personality Profile
You are dependable, popular, and observant.Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.
You are unique, creative, and expressive.You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!
The World's Shortest Personality Test
Pretty kewl, huh!
Still need to get around to posting photos - had a great couple of send-offs in Santa Fe! And I really want to find some places to go hiking in or near Seattle. Oh, and I need to find some good whale-watching info for when my Dad comes to visit in the fall. Need to locate a nearby Walgreens.....
Ok, I just got back online today! All in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home